Fast Dominican Divorce
The Fastest Way to Divorce Worldwide®
The Dominican Fast Divorce*
Divorce is never easy. That is why the Dominican no fault fast divorce is the best, quickest, quietest, highly confidential, most affordable and most discreet way to get through it, reducing the financial and emotional costs of your divorce, so you can move on with your life as fast and as painless as possible, no matter where you live*.
AV rated attorneys, housewives, politicians, students, athletes, military personnel, baby boomers, artists, producers, musicians, executives, Hollywood stars, doctors, members of the nobility, senators, photographers, plastic surgeons, lobbyists, businessmen, members of the US Armed Forces, ultra high net worth individuals, pro golfers, expats, Wall Street executives, Fortune 500 CEOs, diplomats, airlines and cruise ships crew members, immigrants, celebrity divorce attorneys, ML Baseball players, white and blue collar workers, public and private employees, entrepreneurs, Super lawyers and Best lawyers in America have all granted us their trust and confidence to file their highly confidential, discreet and affordable fast divorce by mutual consent in the Dominican Republic.
Since 1993, our full service boutique law firm has been recognized worldwide for representing foreign citizens with the easiest, most discreet, painless, highly confidential and mot affordable quick divorce solution available in the international legal market: the Dominican fast divorce by mutual consent, pursuant Law 142. We are one of the few Dominican law firms listed in the website of the Embassy of the United States of America in the Dominican Republic and in the Martindale-Hubbell, one of the oldest and best-known directory of lawyers, attorneys and law firms in US and worldwide. With more than 35 years of combined experience in International Family Law, we are attorneys you can trust!
Our senior partner Juan M. Suero, J.D, LL.D, LL.M. is a 20-year veteran of International Matrimonial and Family law. He is the first Dominican attorney certified by the International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (IAML), the worldwide most prestigious association of practicing divorce lawyers who are recognized by their peers as the most experienced and expert family law specialists in their respective countries. He is also a member of the International Academy of Collaborative Professionals", the recognized international community of legal and financial professionals working together to create client-centered processes for resolving conflicts. Attorney Suero has been recognized by Celebrity Divorce Attorneys, AV Rated Lawyers, Super Family Lawyers and Best Family Lawyers in America, for his knowledge, ethic and performance in assisting them as an expert witness in complex, high profile divorce cases and international litigation, involving Dominican Republic laws. You cannot ask for a better recommendation than that!
Enjoy the benefits of the special provision of Dominican Divorce Law (142) that waives domicile, residency, separation or waiting periods and allows foreign citizens and Dominicans residing outside the Dominican Republic, to submit themselves to the jurisdiction of the Dominican courts and filing their quick, uncontested, discreet, highly confidential fast divorce in one day.
Your divorce hearing will last less than five "New York" minutes. It is so fast, that you can go back home the same day after your court hearing. Within approx. 10 to 15 business days, each one of the spouses will receive a set of divorce documents duly recorded, certified, translated and authenticated by the competent authorities. And, best of all, the terms and conditions of the marital separation agreement or property settlement distribution, will be kept strictly confidential.
This is an excellent legal tool that everybody can use. This is "The Fastest Divorce Solution available on Earth®".
The Dominican fast divorce is:
- Highly Confidential
- Does not require residency, classes, separation or waiting periods prior the filing;
- It is a no-fault divorce (no need to allege adultery or bad conduct of one of the spouses;
- It is Valid in USA, Canada, Italy and worldwide*
The Dominican Fast divorce is also recognized by:
- The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
- The U.S. Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- The U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA); and
- The U.S. Supreme Court.
To file for a fast divorce by mutual consent in the Dominican Republic both parties must
- be aware of the divorce divorce proceeding;
- agree in writing to the division of assets, property, debts, child custody, child support, alimony and income tax considerations;
- sign a Marital Separation Agreement and a Special Power of Attorney to our lawyers; and
- get the documents notarized, apostilled or authenticated by the corresponding local authorities in their jurisdiction;
- at least one of the spouses must fly to Dominican Republic to appear in person before the judge at the divorce hearing in the Dominican Republic.
Our law firm will assist the parties during the entire process with: preparation of the required documents prior to the hearing; representation of both spouses before the Dominican courts; travel and lodging reservations; ground transportation while in the Dominican Republic, translation of all documents before and after the hearing; recording and authentication of the documents before the corresponding authorities and much more. Our goal is to provide you with the best, easiest, fastest, most affordable, highly confidential, discreet and painless divorce solution.
If you need a fast and quick divorce , we are the right attorneys for you: we have over 20 years of experience!
For additional information on the Dominican fast divorce by mutual consent, please visit the following websites:
- The Embassy of the United States on Divorce by mutual consent for US citizens (bottom of the page);
- The U.S. Department of State on divorces overseas
- The Dominican Republic Embassy.
Follow the steps of these beloved celebrities: Marc Anthony, Sonia Braga, Robert F. Kennedy Jr, Elizabeth Taylor, Lisa Marie Presley, Silvester Stallone, Diana Ross, Jane Fonda, Barbra Streisand and many more. Discover their affordable best kept secret: the Dominican fast divorce by mutual consent.
Fly to Santo Domingo (SDQ), the divorce capital of the world. Get your quick divorce in just one day and, while you are here enjoy a nice relaxing vacation or discover the all inclusive beach resorts of the Dominican Republic, where ordinary people come to visit and where famous major-league baseball stars like Alex Rodriguez, Manny Ramirez or Carlos Peña were born.
A Word of caution: Not everybody is eligible to file for a fast divorce in the Dominican Republic. Therefore, please be very careful! Don't be fooled by certain online services, unscrupulous law firms, travel agencies, unethical attorneys, paralegal services or phantom Internet companies that promise you a Dominican divorce without traveling, by proxy, by mail, contested or without the consent or knowledge of your spouse.
Dominican Divorce Law 142 allows foreign citizens to file for their fast divorce by mutual consent without living or residing in the Dominican Republic. However, it requires that both spousesare aware of the divorce proceeding from the beginning to the end; both spouses agree to file for divorce in the Dominican Republic; both spouses sign a marital separation agreement before a Notary that shall be apostilled or authenticated by the corresponding local authorities in their jurisdiction; and at least one of them appears in person before the judge in the Dominican court on the day of the divorce hearing.
So, please be very careful! It does not matter if you are dealing with a law firm or an attorney alleging several years of experience in filing Dominican divorces. If there is no due process pursuant Dominican Divorce Law 142 during the entire divorce proceeding, you might end up with a false, fraudulent, void or voidable divorce. Always keep in mind that:
- The Dominican Fast divorce for foreign citizens (not living or residing in the Dominican Republic)is a divorce by mutual consent only. Therefore, there is no plaintiff or defendant, just petitioning parties. Both spouses must be aware of the divorce; both must consent to the divorce; and both must personally sign the necessary documents before the hearing is set forth in the Dominican Republic court.
- No Dominican attorney or third party, should sign the mandatory "Marital Separation or Property Agreement" in your behalf; no matter if you or your spouse have granted a power of attorney to the attorney(s) that will represent you in Dominican Republic. Such agreement is a mandatory document required by the Dominican laws and should only be signed by you and your spouse before a local Notary Public or corresponding authority in your jurisdiction prior to file for your divorce
- A simple power of attorney granted to the Dominican attorney to represent only one of the spouses is not enough.
- If they promise you that you can leave Dominican Republic with a copy of your divorce decree on the same day of your hearing, be aware that something is not right because Dominican courts do not generally issue a copy of the divorce decree signed by the judge on the same day you had your divorce hearing. So again, please be very careful, as you might end up with a divorce that could be void or consider invalid in future.
- Foreign citizens not living or residing in the Dominican Republic, cannot file for a regular mutual consent divorce or for a contested divorce (when only one party agrees to the divorce) in Dominican Republic. US and Foreign citizens living outside the Dominican Republic, can only file for a Fast Divorce by Mutual Consent pursuant Divorce Law 142For more details click here. Once again, please be very careful! Fast should never mean incomplete!
Is your Dominican Divorce obtained longtime ago a valid divorce? Our law firm can review your Dominican divorce decree obtained years ago, by you or your ex-spouse, and verify if there was due process. If there was no due process, you might still be married to your ex!
Our law firm can also assist you in retrieving a certified copy of your Dominican divorce decree obtained years ago in the Dominican Republic by you or by your ex-spouse.
Contact us today via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org for a free consultation to ensure you qualify for a fast divorce by mutual consent in the Dominican Republic or to obtain more information about the process. Remember: e-mail consultation is free of charge. And, emails will receive faster response than phone calls.
*certain restrictions apply.